THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I am back, finally!

Wow, I apologize for not being here for so long. I am so happy to know that people were actually reading my blogs. I didn't really understand how to use blogger and I got aggrivated and quit writing.

There is alot happening in my life right now. I have lost 24 pounds so far. My husband and I are trying to adopt a little girl. We have been really busy and doing alot of running so I would have lost more weight but I have had many obstacles lately. I am still hanging in there though and I will get to my goal weight this time. I feel like I have finally discovered the secret (that is not really a secret at all) to weight loss. I used to feel like "lifestyle change" was so far out of my reach. Those words used to scare me to death and I felt like it that was what it was going to take for me to lose weight then I would be obese forever. Now I know that those words have a bigger bark than bite. I have definetly made a "lifestyle change" and I am loving it. When you really want to lose weight and become that healthy person you were meant to be... you can do it. It takes time, alot of support, a little sacrifice, and willingness to learn healthier chooses. It can be done.

2 comments:

Kim said...

YAY!! I am glad you are back! If you set your settings right, you can get an email notification whenever someone leaves you a commment!

330nomore said...

Happy Easter Glad to see you back