THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank God for MDMA!!!

I have pulled a muscle in my back. For a week I have been trying to ignore it but this morning when I woke up I knew there was no more ignoring it. I have to go see the doctor today. Yuk...I hate going to the doctor.

One of the worst things about this is that I may not be able to get my exercise in for a few days. It is so funny to think of me being upset because I can't exercise. Three weeks ago you would do good to get me to walk to the mailbox:) Here I am now all about burning those calories for the day.

This weight loss competition has been a real good thing for me. I have been spending so much time on it that I haven't had time to think about the crazy stuff going on in my life. That is a good thing, very good!

There are so many things I want to write about on here but I am just not ready yet. But I will be real soon. I recently divorced my mother. I know that sounds awful but there is a life long story behind it. I know I have done everything in my power to salvage the relationship. It will never happen and it feels so good to be free. I have spent 40 years trying to please someone that could never be pleased in the first place. With God and a research study called MDMA, in the last year and a half I have gotten healing for all the abuse and neglect that I should have never had to live through as a child (and especially with no one to even make an attempt protect me). I no longer have to sit and wonder why God even brought me into this world. I have a purpose. Everything I have been through is a crucial part of my testimony and I know there was a reason for every bit of it. Sometimes I felt like God wasn't there but now I know He was always with me and He always will be.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Wow Lisa, looking at your abuse story is hard work. I know. I have been journeying through that myself this past year. DId a class at church through an organization called Open Hearts Ministry. Unbelievable how much healing can happen in 12 weeks when you are really willing to look and see what God has to show you! Keep pressing in, if your story is anything like mine, it will crop up at the oddest times and there will benew healing to be had!

BTW, you are doing great in your weight loss. I am glad to hear you are not comparing yourself to others any more...at least not that you are saying anyway!!