THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1 week down

I did good for my first week in the weight loss competition. I lost 5 pounds... GO ME! I know I probably won't be able to lose 5 pounds every week but I sure can give it a try. I just keep telling myself that if I can do that 10 more times I will be at my goal weight. When I hit my goal weight I may decide to go even lower. After-all, then I will know it is possible and not so hard to do.

The only thing that worries me is that it seems like everytime I start losing weight I sabotage myself. I think in a way my weight might be my security. I have to work on that.

I can't wait to wear cute clothes!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Hey there!! You can so do it! BTW, if your name shows up in red on Matt's site it is because you typed in that you have a website and whoever clicks on it gets directed here.