THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good day....

Well, today is the first day of the weight-loss challenge. It couldn't have come soon enough for me. I have gained back 13 pounds since the last challenge. This is a good day. I feel like going running today and getting started right. They say "pain is the weakness leaving your body", well...I have alot of pain AND weakness to get rid of. I can't think of a better way to do it. Sometimes it just feels good to concentrate on myself instead of concentrating on everybody around me. Some would say that sounds selfish but right now I don't look at it like that at all. I want to be healthy and this is what I need to do to achieve that. Okay, with that said, I am going running.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

0 comments: