THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Awesome Book

I just finished reading "The Shack" by William P. Young, and I would recommend it to anyone. Oh my goodness....I couldn't put it down. I had a hard time getting anything else done because it was so consuming. If you like to read, this is a book I can't imagine anyone not liking. It starts out a little slow but when you get to the 2nd chapter it is amazing.

I just had to tell everyone about it.

Nothing really going on to blog about right now. I am trying to get back on the weight-loss track so my life is kinda boring right now with me arguing with myself. By monday I will have a workout schedule laid out for myself. Counting calories is not a real big deal, that is something I can deal with pretty good. The working out part is where I fall short. I seem to always have the excuse of no time. I am fixin' that problem right now. I am guilty of sitting around being bored- not knowing what to do with myself when Emma is at school and Ronnie is at work. No more of that non-sense.....that time can no longer be wasted like that.

It seems like when you get off track it is so hard to get going again. I am going to do this. I felt so good before when I was eating right and working out. I wanted to be moving all the time. I still have that in me and now I have to do it.

0 comments: