THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 29, 2009

Things are crazy in this jungle!!!



It has been a while since I have had time to sit down long enough to post anything. My life seems to have been turned upside down and inside out lately. I can't seem to keep any kind of schedule no matter how hard I try...and I feel like I am chasing my tail.Now I know how my poor little doggie feels. :)

I have a very hard time functioning like this. I am gaining weight back and I am so angry at myself. It is hard to keep track of every calorie and make time for working out, now more than ever. My doctor has changed my medicine for ADD and I can't even tell if it is working because everything is crazy around here right now anyway. Kala is now spending friday thru sunday with us and we are all trying to adjust to being together. She is scheduled to move in with us on July the 13th and we are so excited about that. I will admit it is very ovrwhelming to me to have another child in the house. I really underestimated the extra time, laundry, cooking, entertaining, Emma's jealousy and everything else that comes with it. This was the first weekend we had her overnight friday thru sunday and it was so much different than daytime visits. I am not really complaining even though it probably sounds like it. I was so happy when she came home friday night and the first thing she done was fix her bedroom how she wanted it. She sit her stuff around in th perfect places and moved the furniture around. There are stuffed animals, notebooks, perfumes, journels, teenage stuff etc. sitting around and it really looks like a real teens room. Even if there were overwhelming moments we did have a great weekend together and I wouldn't trade it for nothing. I know by the time she moves in we will be adjusted pretty well.
I am really going to work on ME this week. I promise blog land " am counting every calorie today thru friday this week and I will work out at least 3 times"!!!!! I hope somebody holds me to that. I need all the push I can get right now....HELP!!!!?????
Okay, I am goin to try to get this house cleaned up and anything else that needs to be done today. I hope everyone has a great day and I am going to really try to blog more this week than I have lately.

3 comments:

H.K. said...

I know it's crazy for you right now(it's like that me too), but at least your not quitting. Each day is a new day, I try to always remember that. Use yesterday as a day to get better today. Just remember one day at a time. Who knows what tomorrow will bring, but you know that today will be a great day!

Unknown said...

Take it one day at a time and remember you can do this. You've done it before, you can do it again & stay on track! You don't have to be perfect, just try to plan ahead a little. Maybe make it a "fun time" to create some snack bags with the kids that will help you & them eat healthy?

Big breath, remember YOU are worth it & so are they, they need you healthy!

Unknown said...

I totally agree with H.K. and Bev. Just take it one day, even one meal at a time. Try to make good choices, but if you slip up, don't beat yourself up.
It is so very hard to stay on a healthy eating plan when we are stressed, but you know - life is always stressful! At least you have control over your meals, so make those meals healthy, and you'll feel great about yourself!