THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Before and After




Wow, yesterday was the last day of the challenge. I can't believe how fast the time passed. I started strong but kept hitting plateaus and slowed down some toward the end. The first picture is my "AFTER" and the next one is my "BEFORE". I look at the before picture and I think about how I was wearing those baggy clothes to cover up my fat....I was making it so much worse. I am so glad to be where I am now and I don't feel the need to do that anymore. Over-all I think I done good considering this is the longest I have ever been able to stick with the decision to lose weight. I definitly made a lifestyle change and the challenge may be over but the weightloss journey is still going for me. I am 27 pounds from my goal, woo hoo!!! In 2008 I weighed 230 and lost 15 pounds. In January of 2009 I started the challenge at 215, lost 28 pounds, and now I weigh 187. It has been so long since I have seen numbers under 200 on the scale...it just amazes me to see it now. Although I know there is no chance of being the winner of the challenge...I know I have won anyway. I wasn't doing it for a prize- I was doing it for exactly what I got...a healthier me. I am proud of myself and I am loving me right now.

0 comments: